Remove this ad

softballcoach

hall of famer

Lead

02/22/17 08:55 PM

Tags : :

It is with great sadness that I pass along that our founder, our Chief and more importantly our dear friend Ken Rezzdogg passed away last Thursday of heart disease related illness
​I was informed via text by Ken's cousin who came across my number in his cellphone and after discovering that Ken was the administrator to the Village site
​Ken's cousin asked if I could get the word out to the Village and wanted to be sure that someone could take over the adminsitrator role
​Anyone living in the area of Ken they are showing him tomorrow ...Thursday Feb 23 at Fosters Funeral home in Fulton NY from 2-4
​I was fortunate to have met Ken on the Cooperstown trips with Mike . He was a great person and I have awesome memories from those meetings
​When you're getting ready to roll your next game............a moment of silence for Rezzdogg please
Thank you and Playball
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

kseesar1

platoon player

#1 [url]

03/03/17 12:25 AM

Rezzdog

softballcoach wrote:
It is with great sadness that I pass along that our founder, our Chief and more importantly our dear friend Ken Rezzdogg passed away last Thursday of heart disease related illness
​I was informed via text by Ken's cousin who came across my number in his cellphone and after discovering that Ken was the administrator to the Village site
​Ken's cousin asked if I could get the word out to the Village and wanted to be sure that someone could take over the adminsitrator role
​Anyone living in the area of Ken they are showing him tomorrow ...Thursday Feb 23 at Fosters Funeral home in Fulton NY from 2-4
​I was fortunate to have met Ken on the Cooperstown trips with Mike . He was a great person and I have awesome memories from those meetings
​When you're getting ready to roll your next game............a moment of silence for Rezzdogg please
Thank you and Playball

I will keep in my thoughts as I play.

Matt

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help