Remove this ad

tweek

hall of famer

Lead

02/24/17 01:54 PM

Tags : :

I think it only appropriate that we set aside a place in The Village to remember and honor our founder, friend, and gracious host who was laid to rest yesterday.

I'm sure Mike, Coach, and others among us who knew Ken personally will have more to share over the coming days, but although I never met Rezz in person, I can truly say I feel a tremendous sense of loss.

Kenneth-Dunning-Obituary

You will be dearly missed and never forgotten, my friend.

###

"Strato ergo sum - I Strat, therefore I am."

Last Edited By: tweek 02/25/17 12:22 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

tweek

hall of famer

#1 [url]

02/25/17 08:55 PM

rezzdogg wrote:
Hey J.Q.!

As always, another fascinating tournament!

Three questions:

How are you enjoying your retirement so far?

What are your thoughts on these Negro League teams?

What's your assessment on how accurately they're playing against the old Timer teams?

Ken

This was Ken's last post in the Village from January 6th in J.Q.'s Shadow Ball tourney.  I think it reflects how Rezz not only took a genuine interest in all of our projects, but more importantly in all of us members personally. I looked forward to his comments, expert analysis, and what I considered little homework assignments.  He was funny, smart, kind, and fair.  He protected the integrity of the Village with the rules and ethics he insisted everyone adhere to in order to ensure the forum remained an open, safe, and friendly place for us to gather to share our passion for this wonderful game.  We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

###

"Strato ergo sum - I Strat, therefore I am."

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#2 [url]

03/01/17 04:58 PM

Hi Guys,
Oh my, I just saw this post about Ken. So sorry to hear of his passing he will be sorely missed by all that's for sure. I know there is no way we could ever replace our founder. He was always making sure that this forum was running smoothly and also went to great lengths to ensure that it always remained friendly and respectful amongst its members. He built this Village brick by brick and there is no way that we could ever repay him. May you rest in peace my friend I will miss your input and your knowledge about the game we love so much. I just know in my heart that Ken is in heaven right now rolling a game of SOM baseball and looking down saying, "it's ok guys I left the Village in good hands". Our prayers go out to his family and friends. Farewell my friend.
J.Q.

J.Q. GO 2017 RED SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help