Remove this ad

delsea2

hall of famer

Lead

04/21/09 01:17 PM

Tags : :

Hi Guys,

Well this past weekend I got my final seasons that I needed for the computer baseball game that now gives me every season from 1950-2008. I only need 4 more seasons to complete the 40's. Once I have reached that I plan on attempting to play every World Series match-up from 1940-2008. After that the winners will compete in a tournament to see who is the greatest of these teams. I know that it will be a monster of a task but this is something that I have been wanting to play for awhile now. I do plan to continue to add to the computer seasons as time goes by and the Negro league set is getting closer to being released soon. And I really I'm looking forward to adding this one to my collection. When I start the monster project I will post updates as it moves along.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

delsea2

hall of famer

#2 [url]

04/23/09 12:42 PM

Hi Guys,

Well I decided to start my Monster project while waiting on my final 4 teams from the 40's. I started with the 1940 & 2008 World Series. I've decided to play a series from the beginning of the list 1940 and from the bottom 2008 working towards the middle. A little taste of old school & new school at the same time. I'am using the same starting pitchers & line ups for each game. So far I have played game 1 of each of these series just for now the Reds won game won & so did the Phillies. Highlights of game one 2008 Jason Werth hit 3 homeruns as the Phillies won 5-2. The Reds won 3-2 over the Tigers. Looking forward to this task will keep the updates coming as each series concludes just wanted to give you a taste. Have a good day guys.

J.Q. GO 2017 RED SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#3 [url]

04/28/09 07:10 PM

Hi Guys,

Well I just finished the 2008 & 1940 World Series of my Monster project and here are the finals. The 2008 World Champions are the Tampa-Bay Rays 4-2 & the 1940 World Champions are the Detroit Tigers 4-3. Both series were pretty interesting but I'd have to say that the 40 series was hard fought. It took Rudy York's effort of 2 homeruns & 7 rbi's in game 7 to lead the Tigers over the Red Stockings 10-5. So the 2008 Rays & 1940 Tigers have earned the right to compete in the Grand Series Tournament. I will now move onto 1990 & 1959 World Series 90 Cincinnati Reds vs Oakland A's & 59 World Series Los Angeles Dodgers vs Chicago White Sox. Up dates will follow upon completion.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#4 [url]

05/03/09 04:18 PM

Hi Guys,

Here are the updates from the 1959 & 1990 World Series:

59: This series was won by the L.A. Dodgers 4-2. The Dodgers won it on great pitching with a team Era: 2.72 they were led by J. Podres with 2 wins & 0 lost an his Era: 3.00. The staff did give up 9 homeruns in the series however most of them were with no one on base or it may have been a different story. The team hit for an Avg: .265 they were led by D. Snider .375 with 9 hits, C. Neal .304 with 3 Hr's & 3 Doubles & 7 Rbi's. M. Wills chipped in with a .318.

59 Chicago White Sox battled hard in the series but their pitching let them down when it counted the most. Team Era: 3.98 E. Wynn had 1 win & 2 losts with a Era: 6.32. They only batted .265 as a team S. Lollar hit .318 with 4 Hr's & N. Fox hit .308 with 8 hits.

90: This series went 7 games and boy did the Reds earn this series. They got some great pitching and their bullpen was lights out. The team Era: 2.67 led by T. Browning who won 2 games with an Era: 1.88 in 14 innings giving up only 3 runs over that period. J. Rijo did throw a 1 hitter in game 4 of the series for the Reds, & R. Dibble had 2 saves his Era 0.00 in 8.2 innings of relief with only 3 hits, & 12 K's. In batting the team only hit .194 they were led by H. Morris .286 & B. Hatcher .278. This series had 5 games decided by 1 run & another by 2. If you wanted a pitchers series this is the one. I had a great time playing this one.

90: A's: They fought as about as hard in this series that any team could but it was the timely hitting of the Reds that did them in. Their staff Era: 2.55 & they hit for an Avg: .204 they were led in hitting by D. Henderson .320, C. Landsford .304. J. Canseco hit .138 & M. McGwire hit .083 with 2 homers & 5 rbi's he did make the most of what he got. In pitching B. Welch had one of the best performances by any pitcher in a series. He went 2 -0 with an Era: 1.17, 15 innings, 5 hits total in 2 games including a 2 hitter in his first game & a 3 hitter in his 2nd game. He only gave up 2 ER's, BB 5, 10 K's, 0 Hr. The 1st game of this series was a 15 inning affair that was won by the A's on a walk to McGwire with the bases loaded. So this was a hard series to lose but the Reds did what they had to do when it needed to be done and the A's did not.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#5 [url]

05/03/09 04:52 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry I forgot to mention the next 2 series that I will be playing so here they are.

1960 Pittsburgh Pirates vs New York Yankees
1989 San Francisco Giants vs Oakland A's

Played so far: 1940 winner Detroit Tigers vs Cincinnati Reds 4 games to 3.
                    2008 winner Tampa-Bay Rays vs Philadelphia Phillies 4 games to 2.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#6 [url]

05/08/09 11:37 AM

Hi Guys,

Well Bob Welch is at it again he threw a 3 hitter for the 89 A's and got the win. That's 8 hits in 22 innings and a combine 3 wins for the 89 & 90 A's. This guy has been almost untouchable in his 3 starts for the A's he has a 2 hitter & 2 three hitters in the 3 games that he has thrown for them. I just can't remember anyone ever having this kind of pitching performances over a 3 game span. And if the A's go on to win this series he'll get to pitch again in the Grand Series Tournament. It's ashame that his 90 team was beaten by the Reds or he may have had a few more oppertunities to add to this outstanding run. I can't wait for him to take the mound again.

Quote    Reply   

seajaw

hall of famer

#7 [url]

05/08/09 12:18 PM

I see the A's are performing well for you, after blowing two of three Series they certainly should have won.

It's nice having Nelson, Honeycutt and Eck to clean up after Welch tosses his seven.  If I recall, he was the first starting pitcher to win a Cy Young Award after throwing so few complete games (just 2).

I never understood how he beat out Stewart, who was the acknowledged ace of the staff.  Despite the difference in wins (27-22, in favor of Welch), Stewart had more starts (36-35), complete games (11-2), innings (267-238), strikeouts (166-127), shutouts (4-2), gave up far fewer homers (16-26), and posted a much better ERA (2.56-2.95).

Stewart looks even better, with the addition of the modern ERA+ (145-126) and WHIP stats (1.157-1,223).  Smoke also whipped Welch in hits/9, BB/9, K/9 and K/BB ratio.

I might be able to accept Clemens -- with that 1.93 ERA -- winning over Stewie, but Welch too?

"No cell, no car, no credit cards, he's fifty-plus and gray... Just sitting in his basement, with a Strat game underway."

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#8 [url]

05/11/09 12:35 PM

Hi Guys,

These are the updates for the Monster project: 1960 & 1989 World Series.

60: The Pirates won the series over the Yankees in 7 games. This series went back and forth between these two teams. Game 1 Yankees 8-0 over the Pirates, Game 2 Pirates 3-2 over the Yankees,             Game 3 Yankees 7-4 over the Pirates, Game 4 Pirates 7-3 over the Yankees, Game 5 Pirates 7-5 over the Yankees, Game 6 Yankees 3-2 over the Pirates, & Game 7 Pirates 9-8 over the Yankees. What a seesaw battle but very entertaining series.

60 Pirates team Avg: .273 & Era: 4.08 B. Friend pitched 2 games and was 0 W & 0 L Era: 2.25 he pitched very well in the series but had nothing but good stats to show for it. H. Haddix 1 W 0 L Era: 3.37, & V. Law 1 W & 1 L Era: 5.31. In hitting S. Burgess .385, D. Groat .355 11 hits, D. Hoak .286   5 Rbi's, D. Stuart .226 7 Rbi's.

60 Yankees team Avg: .304 & Era: 3.53 A. Ditmar 1 W & 1 L Era : 0.00 in 13 Innings pitched. W. Ford
1 W & 0 L Era: 4.09, B. Turley 0 W & 0 L Era: 3.86  the Bullpen was good but the starters except for Ditmar struggled. In hitting B. Richardson .444 11 hits, B. Skowron .367 5 Rbi's, Y. Berra .350, C. Boyer 3.21, M. Mantle .269, R. Maris .241.

Just a little foot note about this series. In real life I was 10 years old when I started following baseball as a kid. Played the game alot but really started following it more because of this series. I remember running home from school and up the steps to my parents bed room and turning on that little BW t.v. just in time to see Maze hit the walkoff homer that beat the Yankees. So replaying this series brought back some fond memories for me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

89: The A's pitching shut down the Giants in this series and they over powered them with their bats 4 games to 2. Game 1 S.F. 6-2 over the A's. Game 2 A's 10-1 over S.F., Game 3  4-1 A's over S.F., Game 3 A's 4-1 over S.F., Game 4 S.F. 5-3 over the A's, Game 5 A's 10-4 over S.F., Game 6 A's 3-2 over S.F.

89 A's team Avg: .279 & Era: 3.05. M. Moore 1 W & 1 L Era: 3.07, B. Welch 1 W & 0 L 3.86 & only 3 hits allowed, D. Stewert 1 W & 1 L Era: 3.94 their bullpen was great. Hitting: M. Gallego .389, T. Steinbach .379 11 hits & 6 Rbi's, D. Parker .357, D. Henderson .333, M. McGwire .294 2 Hr's & 5 Rbi's.

89 Giants team Avg: .205 & Era: 5.01. S. Garrelts 1 W & 1 L Era: 3.07, D. Robinson 1 W & 0 L Era: 2.35, R. Reuschel 0 W & 2 L Era: 12.19 the bullpen was good but the starters didn't hold up their end of the deal in this series. Hitting: J. Uribe .412, K. Mitchell .391 9 hits 6 Rbi's & 2 Hr's, W. Clark .273, & M. Williams .100. The team didn't hit or pitch well in this series they were lucky to win 2 games.
___________________________________________________________________________________

My next 2 series will be the:   1970 WS Cincinnati Reds vs Baltimore Orioles
                                           1949 WS Brooklyn Dodgers vs New York Yankees

So far this has been one of my best projects that I have taken on and I look forward to the next 2 up coming series. I will update when they are completed good luck with what ever project you may be doing.

Quote    Reply   

seajaw

hall of famer

#9 [url]

05/11/09 12:55 PM

Wow.  The Bucs did it again.  Seven games.  Sounds like it was great fun.

It was nice to see the Giants at least win a couple of games.

When you replay '70, will the Reds have their full roster?  In the original Series, they were without rookie pitcher Wayne Simpson, a huge part of their regular season success (14-3, 3.02 before he got hurt).

"No cell, no car, no credit cards, he's fifty-plus and gray... Just sitting in his basement, with a Strat game underway."

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#10 [url]

05/11/09 01:10 PM

seajaw,

The 60 series was alot of fun to replay and yes Wayne Simpson will be in the line up for the 70 series. So far by switching back and forth from old to new school it has kept the project very interesting. I plan to use this format for the entire project.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

rezzdogg

hall of famer

#11 [url]

05/11/09 06:57 PM

J.Q.,

Your '60 Series looked much like the original one.  The Yankees out played the Pirates statistically - I think they scored about twice as many runs as Pittsburgh - but they couldn't win 4.  Richardson had a big series and Game #7 was 10-9!

Player to be named later

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#12 [url]

05/12/09 11:30 AM

rezzdogg,

When I started this series I was thinking back and remembering how strange the real series played out. The Yankees looked as if they were going to have a cake walk. But some how the Pirates battled back and to win it in the fashion that they did made it even more strange. I remember one of my friends that I went to school with who happen to be a big Yankees fan kept coming to school and claiming that we are going to pound the Pirates and win the series. And there were games when they did just that but you have to give it to the Pirates credit they found ways to hang on. And in this series there were games that I thought well the Yankees will get their pay back. But yes the Pirates hung in and stood up to the big bad Yankees and won it in a wild 7th game were they had to come back from 3 runs down to pull it out. Someday when I feel like just sitting down and playing a series just for the fun of it this will be one of those that I will click on and replay again. You have no idea how many good memories I had while playing through this series but then again I suppose you do. This is why I love Strat as much as I do, heck I was even bringing up this series to my co-workers and telling them about how the series was going and about all the memories it has brought back to me from when I was a 10 year old kid. For those of us who play either the card or computer versions we know all about the love for this game.

Quote    Reply   

seajaw

hall of famer

#13 [url]

05/12/09 01:38 PM

I wonder if, in retrospect, the matchup doesn't look a little more even.

The Pirates suffered mightily by comparison in 1960, largely because the Yanks were already established as Baseball Titans.

With few exceptions, however, the Pirates had not yet made their names.  Who knew, for instance, that Roberto Clemente -- still in the early stages of his career -- was going to become The Great One?

People simply weren't as familiar with 23-year-old Bill Mazeroski, and Dick Stuart (in just his second full season).  They had no real history together, and were barely a .500 club the previous year.

Certainly, the fans knew the Dodgers, and Willie Mays' Giants.  St. Louis, with Stan the Man.  Even the Braves, after their 1957-'58 World Series appearances.

But the Bucs had finished in the Second Division -- low in the Second Division -- in 11 of the previous 14 seasons.  They had fourth-place finishes in 1948 and 1959, and a surprising second in '58, but drew little notice, even as they assembled a pretty good club.  In '60, they took advantage of a narrow window of opportunity.

Within three years, however, MVP Dick Groat, Don Hoak, Bob Skinner and Smokey Burgess were gone from the starting lineup.  All had been clutch performers.  Vern Law went through injury troubles in '61 and never won 20 again, though he had several more fine seasons.

Also, remember that the Yankees were starting to exhibit a few cracks in the armor.  They had lost their stranglehold on the A.L. the previous season, rallying for 79 wins.  Their offense was built around the strength of three top hitters -- Mantle, Maris and Skowron.  Beyond those three, the Yankees were not really an imposing club.

They only won two more games than the Pirates during the regular season -- 97-95.  For that one season, they were really pretty evenly matched.  Despite playing in Forbes Field, which cut their home run totals somewhat, the Pirates still led the N.L. in runs scored, while posting the third-best ERA.  They were slightly-below average in defensive efficiency, but still made the second-fewest errors.

The Yankees were at, or near, the top in all three areas in the American League.  But the Junior Circuit clearly wasn't as well-balanced, as only three teams managed to finish above .500.  The National League had five, as only the Reds, Cubs and Phils failed to break even.  Cincy, though, was just one year away.

Even with his team-best 15 wins, Art Ditmar was not ace material, as he proved in the Series.  Ralph Terry was still a number-three or -four starter (his time would come two years later).  Whitey Ford delivered as expected, pitching two complete game shutouts.

But Ditmar couldn't make it through the first inning in the opener, and was gone before then second inning ended in his second start.  Terry lost a tough one (3-2), but then lost the Series when New York had no one else to turn to in Game Seven.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#14 [url]

05/26/09 06:56 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm running a little behind but I will be up dating my monster project shortly over the next couple of days.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#15 [url]

05/28/09 11:40 AM

Hi Guys,

Here are the most recent up-dates from the Monster Project:

1949 World Series: Brooklyn Dodgers vs New York Yankees the series was won by Brooklyn 4 - 2 over the Yankees.
Dodgers stats: Team Avg: .269 & Era: 3.57 The starting pitchers: D. Newcombe W-1 L-1 Era: 2.30,
P. Roe W-2 L-0 Era: 4.50, R. Barney W-0 L-0 Era: 2.57, in relief J. Banta 4 Ip H-1 ER-0.
Hitting:G. Hodges Avg: .375, 7 Rbi's, 3 Hr's. 9 Hits, D. Snider Avg: .360, 9 Hits, 2 Hr's, J. Robinson Avg: .353 6 Hits, 9 BB. The Dodgers won on a combination of power hitting and good pitching.
____________________________________________________________________________________

1949 New York Yankees: Lost 4-2 to the Dodgers.
Yankees stats: Team Avg: .204 & Era: 4.33 The starting pitchers: V. Raschi W-0 L-1 Era: 3.77, A. Reynolds W-1 L-1 Era: 5.40, E. Lopat W-0 L-1 Era: 6.00.
Hitting: T. Henrich  Avg: .286, 6 Hits. J. DiMaggio Avg: .273, 6 Hits, 2 Hr's, 4 Rbi's.
 The Yankees were just out played in this series their pitching was bad & their hitting was very weak that's what did them in.

1970 World Series: Baltimore Orioles vs Cincinnati Reds the series was won by Baltimore Orioles 4-1 over the Reds.
Orioles stats: Team Avg: .269 & Era: 3.32 The starting pitchers: M. Cuellar W-0 L-1 Era: 3.05, D. McNally W-1 L-0 Era: .352, J. Palmer W-2 L-0 Era: 2.00.
Hitting:D. Johnson Avg: .444 12 Hits, 2 Hr's, 4 Rbi's, P. Blair .333 10 Hits, 1 Hr, 5 Rbi's, B. Robinson Avg: .269, 7 Hits, 3 Hr's, 1 Tp, 8 Rbi's, B. Powell Avg: .231, 6 Hits, 3 Hr's 7 Rbi's.
It was Earl Weaver's kine of baseball good pitching and wait for the 3 run homer and it won them the series.

1970 Cincinnati Reds: Lost 4-1 to the Orioles.
Reds stats: Team Avg: .273 & Era: 4.90 The starting pitchers: G. Nolan W-1 L-1 Era: .333, D. Gullett W-0 L-1 Era: 4.50, J. McGlothlin W-0 L-0 Era: 3.86.
Hitting: T. Perez .414, 12 Hits, 2 Hr's 6 Rbi's, D. Concepcion Avg: .333, 8 Hits, J. Bench Avg: .333 10 Hits, 3 Hr's, 7 Rbi's, L. May Avg: .323, 10 Hits, 3 Hr's, 7Rbi's.
The Big Red Machine hit pretty well but their pitching could not match the Orioles and in the end it was to much for them to overcome.

My next up date will cover the 2000 World Series between the New York Mets & New York Yankees & the 1999 World Series match up between the Atlanta Braves vs New York Yankees.
 I have been adding to my collection of seasons for the computer and so I hope that in time I will be able to replay every World Series. Like I said this is a monster project and I hope to slay the monster in time.

Quote    Reply   

seajaw

hall of famer

#16 [url]

05/28/09 12:46 PM

Hm-m-m-m-m-m...

Nice to see Newk overcome his World Series-itis (or whatever happened to him in October every year).

Ever play the '70 Series with a healthy Wayne Simpson?  Does it make a difference?

The only real World Series momento I have is a ball from the 2000 Subway Series.  It was tossed up to me at the end of batting practice about three-four years ago!  If I recall correctly, it was the Royals, at Safeco Field.  A 2000 World Series ball!  With commemorative stamping, and all.  Pretty beat up.

How it ended up there, I'll never know.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#17 [url]

05/28/09 12:56 PM

seajaw,

I used W. Simpson and these were his stats: W-0 L-1 Era: 4.50, 4 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 1 Hr, 4 BB, 5 K's. Not bad but not great.

Quote    Reply   

delsea2

hall of famer

#18 [url]

05/30/09 10:12 PM

Hi Guys,

Here are the updates for the 1999 World Series between Atlanta Braves vs New York Yankees & the 2000 World Series between the New York Mets vs New York Yankees.

1999 Atlanta Braves won this series 4 -1 over the Yankees.
Team stats: Avg: .268
                  Era: 2.20
The pitching stats: G. Maddux W-1 L-0 Era: 2.40, J. Smoltz W-0 L-0 Era: 0.00, 8 Innings, K. Millwood W- 1 L-0 Era: 5.68, J. Rocker Era: 0.00, W-1 L-0 SV-1, M. Remlinger Era: 0.00 W-0 L-0. SV-1 5 Inn,
K. McGlinchy Era: 1.93 W-0 L-0 4.2 Inn, T. Glavine Era: 4.50, W-0 L-1, The bullpen overall gave up 1 ER in the series.
Hitting: B. Boone Avg: .333 & 3 doubles, C. Jones Avg: .316 2 Hr's, R. Klesko Avg: .316, J. Lopez Avg: .304, 7 Hits, 2 Hr's, 9 Rbi's. It was the pitching that & power hitting of the Braves that nailed this series down for the Braves.

1999 New York Yankees lost this series 4-1 due to lack of hitting and pitching combined sunk the Yankees in this series.
Team stats:  Avg: .249
                  Era: 5.36
The pitching stats: A. Pettitte W-1 L-0 Era: 1.13, O. Hernandez W-0 L-1 Era: 4.73, 12 K's, D. Cone W-0 L-1 Era: 11.00, 11 ER, R. Clemens W-0 L-1 Era: 4.05, M. Stanton W-0 L-1 Era: 20.25 in relief.
Hitting: D. Jeter Avg: .455 10 H, 3 Rbi's, 0 Hr, B. Williams Avg: .429, 6 H, 1 Rbi's, 1 Hr. That was all that the Yankees could muster as far as offence in the series. It was great Atlanta pitching that shut them down and sent them packing.

2000 World Series New York Mets vs New York Yankees.
The New York Mets won the series 4-1 over the New York Yankees.

Team stats: Avg: .250
                 Era: 2.86
The Mets pitching stats: A. Leiter W-2 L-0 Era: 2.08, M. Hampton W-1 L-0 Era: 1.13, R. Reed W-0 L-1 6.75, A. Benitez 3 Sv's 3 Inn, 0 H, 5 K's.
Hitting: T. Zeile Avg: .357, 5 H, 1 Hr, 2 Rbi's, M. Bordick Avg: .529, 9 H, 1 Hr, 6 Rbi's, M. Piazza Avg: .250, 5 H, 3 Hr's, 6 Rbi's.

2000 New York Yankees lost 4-1.

Team stats: Avg: .213
                 Era: 4.81
The Yankees pitching stats: R. Clemens Era: 2.25, W-0 L-1, O. Hernandez Era: 3.68, W-1 L-0, A. Pettitte Era: 8.18 W-0 L-2.
Hitting: B. Williams Avg: .471, 8 H, 3 Hr's, 8 Rbi's, D. Jeter Avg: .350, 7 H, 0 Hr, 1 Rbi, J. Posada Avg: .294, 5 H, 0 Hr, 0 Rbi's.
It was the starting pitching that did in the Yankees along with very poor hitting. So the big bad Yankees went down 2 years in a row in the Monster Project.

I can honestly say that this has been one of the best projects that I have taken on in a long while and I look forward to what confronts me with this undertakening. Again it is my plan to play every World Series that has ever been played, before this stage of the project is complete. So I will continue to post my updates as I continue on this long journey.

Here are the list of some of the next series that I will be playing in the next couple of weeks & months.

2001 World Series: Arizona D- Back vs New York Yankees.
1951 World Series: New York Giants vs New York Yankees.
1991 World Series: Atlanta Braves vs Minnesota Twins.
1961 World Series: Cincinnati Reds vs New York Yankees.
1969 World Series: New York Mets vs Baltimore Orioles.
1979 World Series: Pittsburgh Pirates vs Baltimore Orioles.
1980 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies vs Kansas City Royals.
1941 World Series: Brooklyn Dodgers vs New York Yankees.
1971 World Series: Pittsburgh Pirates vs Baltimore Orioles.
1981 World Series: Los Angeles Dodgers vs New York Yankees.
1942 World Series: St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees.
2002 World Series: San Francisco Giants vs Los Angeles Angels.
1903 World Series: Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Americans.
1915 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies vs Boston Red Sox.
1918 World Series: Chicago Cubs vs Boston Red Sox.
1919 World Series: Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago White Sox
1912 World Series: New York Giants vs Boston Red Sox
1916 World Series: Brooklyn Robins vs Boston Red Sox.

Quote    Reply   

rezzdogg

hall of famer

#19 [url]

05/30/09 10:39 PM

My, oh my!  The Yankees continue to relinquish some of their treasure trove of hardware . . .

Player to be named later

Quote    Reply   

seajaw

hall of famer

#20 [url]

05/31/09 02:01 AM

Brother, can you spare a pennant?  Even a used one?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help